We all are aware of the benefits of almond oil for the health of skin and hairs. It has been considered as one of the most effective natural remedies. Almonds and almonds oil are rich in many nutrients. You all might have noticed that almond oil is being used in many of the skincare products. Apart from all this, it has been concluded in many of the trusted studies that almond oil is very good for the brain as well. You can easily find any of the ayurvedic badam rogan for brain, skin, and hair, an all in one solution in the market. The almond is of two types one is bitter almond oil and the other one is the sweet almond oil but for the skin use sweet almond oil is preferred.
People who frequently get stressed and do not want any sort of medication. For them, a massage of almond oil is highly recommended. The almond oil has tiny molecules that get absorbs in the body very quicks and will benefit you within few minutes. There are two different ways in which almond oil can be used. Let’s have a look at them.
- Inhalation: the almond oil has an aroma that stimulates the olfactory nerves inside the nose. These nerves have direct interaction with the brain’s limbic system. This limbic system regulates the heart rate, blood pressure, memory, hormone balance, and stress rate. Once you smell the almond oil it will connect you with the emotional response that will helps in relaxing the brain.
- Through skin: it is the best way to have the almond oil on the body. As almond oil quickly gets absorbed in the skin and will get spread into the bloodstream and will get transported to other parts of the body as well. Applying almond oil directly on the skin will help to reduce any sort of pain in the muscle and reduces stress.
There are few other ways of getting the calming benefit is almond oil. Let’s have a look at them.
- The person can add a few drops of almond oil on handkerchief or tissue and breathe the aroma of it whenever he feels little stress as it will instantly bring the soothing relief.
- You can mix water and a few drops of almond oil in a spray bottle and keep it with you. Whenever you feel low or drowsy just spray it on your face, surely you will feel good.
- It has been concluded by many of the trusted studies that have a bath with warm water by adding a few drops of almond oil in it. It is one of the best remedies to relax the mind and reduce stress.
- Sprinkle some drops of almond oil on your bed before you go to sleep you will have a good and sound sleep.
By using the almond oil in all these ways will help in reducing the stress. It is highly recommended to go for the ayurvedic badam roghan oil that has 100% extract of almond and its quality is also very good.